I can't believe you had the wherewithal to take pictures at the clinic BEFORE the stitches LOL! Cady is such a beautiful little girl. Even with stitches, she has a beautiful smile! That independent spirit is getting her into trouble now, but it will serve her well as she gets older.
I am happy to see Cady smiling but the story of this accident sent chills up my back. I could so see Julia doing the same thing. Oh, if only we could wrap them in bubble wrap until they were 35. Only kidding . . . yeah, kinda. Hope you have a quiet day soon. suz
7 comments:
Yes, Cadence does have a Million Dollar smile. She is a cutie pie. Cadence, stay out of trouble! We love you guys.
Cadence definitely has a million $$ smile! I'm betting the wattage never goes out!
That smile could light up Shanghai; of this I am sure! She would be quite a match for my mischeif man. These two are gonna make us gray...sheesh!
Not even stitches can stop her sparkling smile!
I can't believe you had the wherewithal to take pictures at the clinic BEFORE the stitches LOL! Cady is such a beautiful little girl. Even with stitches, she has a beautiful smile! That independent spirit is getting her into trouble now, but it will serve her well as she gets older.
I hope next week is a better week for you!
~Michelle
I am happy to see Cady smiling but the story of this accident sent chills up my back. I could so see Julia doing the same thing. Oh, if only we could wrap them in bubble wrap until they were 35. Only kidding . . . yeah, kinda. Hope you have a quiet day soon.
suz
I love her smile, it is truly priceless! Glad she is healing!
Post a Comment