The other day Aimee happened to be watching over my shoulder as I was editing an earlier entry. She saw the photos of CNY and then asked to see the rest of the blog. Of course, I never even thought about it, but I started this blog in January of this year and both the younger kids have since celebrated birthdays. Aimee picked up on this immediately and asked ‘Why isn’t my birthday picture on there? What about me?’ The fact that the blog started on January 1st didn’t seem to be a valid enough excuse, nor did the promise that she would get her day in the spotlight in December alleviate her concerns.
So after careful consideration, here are a couple of late photos of Aimee’s 6th Birthday.
I can't believe she is now on two hands...

Her hat was courtesy of her teacher - She got to proudly wear it in school all day
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday! Love the hat!
So how does it feel to be a mother of a "birthday two hander?"
Post a Comment