Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cute as a Bug?

This entry is just to share a photo or three of our cute little bug Miss Cadence. It is not often that Cadence will allow me to put little ponies in her hair, but it is amazing what she will do for a piece of candy.

Okay, I'm smiling now where's the candy..?




Cady is such a little tom-boy until it comes to skirts and dresses and then she is all about frills, ribbons, swirls and pink, pink and more pink




She was also very proud of her new Disney leotard (actually it's a swimsuit, but don't tell her that!)




Does my bum look big in this...?




Thanks to Mary, I am now the proud owner of 4 more ladybug shirts...






Not to mention the 3 other tees she actually called me about, that I just had to buy...

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Personally I think that Cadence is cuter than a bug! She's got a million dollar smile!