Friday, September 12, 2008

Okay Lori, you have a lot to answer for...

After checking my friend Lori's blog today, I just had to do this too. Then of course in true cyber-style I got hooked and took additional tests.

Here are a few of my results....

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets



And why am rated PG, you might ask?

Here's why....

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

knife (4x) pain (2x) prick (1x) ??????


This test cracked me up, cos it thinks I can take 12 x 5 year olds in a fight. I don't do well against my own 3 kids when they gang up on me, let alone 12.

12



And the verdict on whether I am a Geek is also in

48% Geek



This was a surprise, I actually expected to score higher...




I could also name 33 colors in 5 mins - not much a of a claim to fame, but hey work with me here.

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?


Finally, I tried to see if I talked too much in my blog. The widget is supposed to word count my blog compared to other bloggers. Since I am still waiting for a result, I can only guess the widget is still counting my blog!!! I guess that is my answer right there.

Oh DAMN It! is all I can say.... Hey I wonder if my blog is now considered Rated R now...?

Okay I am off to check.

3 comments:

Vivian M said...

LOL!!! I am too chicken to take these tests!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

ROFLMAO...I think I made you a cyber test addict. Is there a test for that??

Tammie said...

I'm not scoring much better than you in most of the tests. My blog came out G rated also.