This is so cool! What an incredible video. I actually made me cry, which doesn't happen that often.Simply adorable.Kim C
This is beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope you don't mind, but I put the link on my blog.
This is so touching! how did you manage to find it?? an amazing story of love really!!1...heidy
You made me cry!!! Usually only Lori can do that. Sheesh. It's a good thing I am not there to say goodbye to you in person, or I would have to steal Tammie's tissues.I am going to really miss you guys!
Was that George Adamson in the video, too? Looked like him...and damn you, Choi, for making me tear up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I hope you don't mind, but I put the link on my blog.
This is so touching! how did you manage to find it?? an amazing story of love really!!1...
heidy
You made me cry!!! Usually only Lori can do that. Sheesh. It's a good thing I am not there to say goodbye to you in person, or I would have to steal Tammie's tissues.
I am going to really miss you guys!
Was that George Adamson in the video, too? Looked like him...and damn you, Choi, for making me tear up!
Post a Comment