Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Miley Cyrus Crisis

Yes, yes I know I have a 1000 other things to do, but this was way too funny to not share immediately.

I guess I better stock up on my Miley stuff now and wait for the fall out.

Entertainment Scientists Warn Miley Cyrus Will Be Depleted by 2013

On a separate and more serious note, 
For those of you who do not know the Chois are in the middle of moving to Shanghai, China.  We are excited, exhausted and panicked.  If we ever get a few minutes, we will tell you all about it.  Until, please know we know we are way behind on posting etc, but hopefully this is soon going to be resolved.
Love to everyone, now I better get back to packing.

3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Too funny! I had no idea you were moving to China! For how long? Where are some pictures of your family?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Lori W
Mother of Pearl and Chloe

Tammie said...

I'm glad you took time out to get your fill of Miley. Sometimes we all need do something "useless" to get back into a work frame of mind. When do you guys leave us? :-(

kestrel_33 said...

Whhaaaattttt in the flamin' blue hootie? Shanghai you say?