Hansen has such a cute turn of phrase and his attempts at English are sometimes so funny.
This morning we were all upstairs having our morning hug in bed (read kids climbing all over their poor defenseless parents) and were contemplating getting up.
I asked Rich 'While I take a shower, please could you make me a bagel and a cup of tea? To which Hansen added and 'a spice of kiss!' It sounded like some weird ingredient in a kind of witch's brew, but he planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled.
Another recent Hansenism was last night at dinner, when he asked if he could please have some checkups with his fries... He meant ketchup, but I guess from now on we will all be having checkups and fries.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
How sweet! David & I were mentioning this afternoon how much we enjoyed watching Da Crebibles with Erin. (For those of us over the age of 2, that is The Incredibles.)
Love that spice of kiss, everyone should have one with their tea!
Post a Comment