
I have to apologize for not being able to complete our Orlando trip journal, but my poor little baby Mac mini has taken a turn for the worst. Richard took her in for a checkup on Thursday and apparently she needs a new disc drive. The local Apple store didn't have one in stock, so he left my baby there over the weekend, so that she can get the care she needs asap on Monday and hopefully come home early next week.
Unfortunately, many of my photos are on the hard drive,so until she returns I am lost.
I will keep you posted on her progress, but for now I am back using my faithful old laptop.






2 comments:
I feel your pain friend. My desktop died at the end of December. My computer died, & David bought me a new one that kicks tush. However, the motherboard crashed inside of 2 weeks. It was pure torture, but finally about 2 weeks ago, I got a motherboard that works.
I hope your Mac baby gets well soon!
Post a Comment