Tuesday, April 29, 2008

C for Cadence

Such a beautiful little girl


With such long, beautiful, full hair


Too Dang Cute



What a difference a day makes, or rather 5 minutes alone with some craft scissors....





keep scrolling.....





little more......





little more.....






Hey what happened to her hair?


From the Left


The Right


The back :-(


Close Up of the Front


Cadence on her 1st Birthday - Is that look familiar?





Here is the look before the professionals got a hold of her....





There really are no words at times like this












The only saving grace in this whole sorry event is that thankfully School Picture Day was last week... Here's hoping we don't need to do a re-shoot anytime soon.

11 comments:

Vivian M said...

Oh...my...goodness....wow.
She is cute regardless of her shorter haircut, and I love her million dollar smile!

Lighthousegal said...

Know that feeling well! Welcome to the club! Her new cut is adorable on here, though.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Oh no!! Who did that?? Did she do it herself??

Oh well, she is cute with and without hair.

Angel said...

Oh no!!!

She is still a beauty though. :)

Starla said...

Every mom's nightmare, eh?
LiAnne hasn't tried that yet....I try to keep a watch on the sissors, but, like you said, 5 minutes isn't much, but they can sure have fun.....She does have a million dollar smile.

Starla

Tammie said...

Uh. . .

Who did that!? Where has Cadence's long hair gone!? Please tell me that the scissors havedisappeared from her reach. Actually, I remember giving myself a trim around my bangs when I was her age. Cadence did a much better job than I did.

Either way, she's always our gorgeous, sassy Cadence.

Kimberly said...

WOW..I hate to say it, I did laugh! She is still adorable and the "new" cut is cute, cute, cute! Good thing her ears are pierced~Wonder how much you will get the boy or girl comment????

tumbleintodreams said...

Wow! She is fast with those scissors! Isn't it the worst feeling in the world to discover your child cut their hair! But she is cute with short hair. It will grow long again quickly. sherri

Super Mommy said...

Wow-za - note to self - put the scissors up! Jade cut her hair before too - but not quite that short. Cady's hair really looks cute now - she has the face to wear short hair!

kestrel_33 said...

Hey, not everyone can sport the rocker chick look but Cadence can! And these pictures and story will be great to show any future prom dates.

Meigan said...

Cheeky!

What a doll - I can't believe that's the same little baby I held in my lap just a few years ago. She's such a sweet little lady!