Friday, June 12, 2009

Maps and Info

I am having real trouble posting to the blog, and honestly it is taking way too long to do, but I know if I don't do it now, I will never do it.

So in an effort to save some time, I am adding some quick links rather than linking them into the blog blurbs.

This map shows China and if you look to the south between China and Vietnam, you will see the Island of Hainan.



We are staying the the south of Hainan in Sanya.


We are staying at the Aegean Conifer Resort, which is not shown correctly on this map. We are actually way to the right of the map, just to the left of the Holiday Inn.



This is our hotel the Aegean Conifer Resort in Yalong Bay




Here is some info on Sanya itself and Hainan Island


This is some great info on what you can do in the local area

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! Despite my best attempts, I could NOT google your location!! LOL! I hope you're having a BLAST! (and it surely looks like you are!)

((hugs))

~Michelle