Sunday, May 03, 2009

What would you do?



This is a question we often ask ourselves, but rarely have to answer. For one family this question is one that they cannot ignore. I was amazed to read this family’s story today. Some people are just incredible and truly deserve all the support they can get.

I have no idea what I would do if I was faced with the difficult decision they have recently had to make. One thing for sure, like these parents I would not shy away from what I felt was right and I would hope that those that can help support this family do so. Please take a moment to read their amazing story and if you feel moved to do so, please consider making a donation to their appeal. If all of us gave just one dollar, their story could have a happy ending.

****

We adopted our daughter, Chloe in Feb 2009, a 13+ year old girl from Henan. Waited forever it seemed as the first Hague Plague family with our agency to climb the paperwork mountains and wade the Plague filled waters to get to China after 10 LOOONG months to get our girl. We said " we are DONE with China!"

Apparently China was NOT DONE with US.

See our ongoing story and announcement at our blog
http://wwwourchinagirl.blogspot.com

It's a shocker
ronvic

No comments: